1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
Our spring involves temperatures in the upper 80's and visits to the beach. Not that I'm complaining. And birds sing around here all year round. When they leave your place to fly south for the winter, they end up here.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.I have a twitter account, but I don't often use it. My week thus far? Happy. Healthy. Busy. Oh, and sunburned.
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?I try never to post on my blog or on facebook anything that I'd be embarrassed about later. Well, I did blog about falling down in the choirloft and my inability to bring a decent dish to a potluck, but I mean seriously embarrassing stuff. If I left out all embarrassing things I wouldn't have anything to blog about.
And no one gets my password. I mean no one.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?Most movies in our house involve shooting and fist fights. 'Tis the nature of living in a household of males. My hubby did like the Rocky movies (boxing, if you're wondering about the sports-aspect), but then when I was in labor he started chanting "No pain! No pain!" as if he were a boxing coach and I was in training. Yeah. We don't watch those movies anymore. I am finally speaking to him again, though.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?I like asparagus. But when you ask about the way it's prepared are asking how I like to fix it or how I like it fixed for me? Because there's a big difference between my efforts and the efforts of someone who actually knows how to cook.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)These days it's Luke, my eighteen-year-old son. He's got a permit but no license. (We're never in a hurry for our children to start driving on their own.) He's got to get the experience and get on out of the way, though, because Paul turns sixteen in October and he's already chomping at the bit to get his turns behind the wheel. I have serious doubts as to whether or not I'm going to make it through all four boys.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?Absolutely I can juggle. Housework, childcare, homeschooling, work, church work, cooking, laundry. Piece of cake. Plus, you should see me do it in my clown costume. : )
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don't really have a clown costume. I'm not overly fond of clowns and some of my boys are downright scared of them. Not that they admit it in public, but try taking them to a circus and see what happens. Seriously. Try taking them. I could use a day off.